Roaming Map, Right.....

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blue Skillet Iron Ware - 10" pan & tour

Picked up my pan....

I was going for the French Blue Steel 9" but then figured better go with the 10", so upgraded to the 10" skillet... from Blu Skillet Ironware​




Patrick was kind enough to give me a tour.  Amazing to see what can be created from a simple circle of steel... fun and truly a "Working Piece of Art"... thanks Patrick and Caryn, much appreciated.


I call it a "Working Piece Of Art"... since it's artisan crafted and used all the time.  I like the French Blue Steel pans over Cast Iron simply cause I like them and I've had an Omelet and Crepe pan since the '80s or so.. and they keep getting better and better..




They make several pans and other things and so I just might be back.

NOW  !?!?
Heheh, the problem is I have no where to cook with it.  i could try in the Condo the the smoke alarms join in with all their gusto.
Since I don't have the Tear Drop, camping is mainy off the list, so the pan, sadly will go into the supplies for the AF CAmper, later down the line.  No planning on cooking "Inside" so I've ordered a backup supply of Bees Wax to maintain seasoning....

Fun, looks like a great do it all pan..
Nice to work with a piece of Art...







Fun....


No comments:

Post a Comment